The Flatliner is probably the most innovative and efficient steel and aluminum sheetmetal repair system available on the market today. It was designed for the repair of small to medium collision damage on car bodies. The repair is done entirely from the outside, which makes demontage or even replacement of panels entirely superfluous.
The Flatliner enables you to sell labor instead of spare parts with an ever sinking margin. Smaller repair area, shorter painting times, minimize demontage, reduce spare parts orders and save up to 40% time on auto body repairs. Flatliner is a complete working station that will help your bodyshop perform top quality and profitable repairs.
The Flatliner working station contains all the tools necessary for a professional repair. You will have a wide range of tools available, all put away neatly in the practical trolley. The Full version has a wide range of tools which enables to repair large vehicles like vans as well as standard cars.
- Digispot welder for manual or automatic welding. The welding duration and intensity can be adjusted and memorized individually. You can use the copper tip or the carbon stick for shrinking
- Large sliding hammer
- Practical blue trolley with power strip and compressed air connector
- 3 bridges in various sizes, with exchangeable multifuntional components, easy to us
- Innopuller: practical tool that enables a controlled pulling of the sheet metal. The pulling height can be adjusted easily. The adjustable feet can also be turned in order to in order to obtain different shapes. Also included: a small sliding hammer for finishing work.
- 2 types of bits: straight ones that can be welded extremely close to each other in order to obtain maximum pulling force; Twisted bits for when less strength is needed.
- These bits are welded to the sheet metal approximately 1 cm apart.5 hammers in 3 different sizes with vertical and horizontal fins out of extra strong aluminum. This will help you form the metal perfectly and knock down high spots with ease.
- Pulling bars
- Individual component